Wednesday, November 4, 2009

5 for Saturday

Ok, well I shit the bed last weekend. 0-5 brings me to 11-13-1 on the year.

LSU @ Bama (-9) 3:30 CBS. I'm not sure if Bama can score enough but I'm not to impressed with LSU this year.

OSU @ Penn State (-3.5) 3:30 ABC. First of all it's downright shocking that this is not a night game. I think Penn State has the better offense and will win so I'll take them to cover.

Oregon @ Stanford (+5.5) 3:30 FSN. Let down?

FSU (+8.5) @ Clemson 7:45 ESPN With Andrews announcing his retirement effective at year's end, I'm betting that he performs better as DC for the rest of the year.

Oklahoma @ Nebraska (+6) I think Oklahoma will win but I'm going to the game with a Nebraska fan so I'll take the Huskers here. I'll have a full report on the game next week in this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment