Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best Christmas Movie Lines

Bad Santa- That chick from Gilmore Girls who is attractive enough to get you going when she is banging Billy Bob Thorton in the car and says "Fuck me Santa, Fuck me Santa"

Home Alone (Favorite Christmas Movie) - Buzz, your girlfriend...Woof.
"FULLER! Easy on the Pepsi!" Fuller looks at the camera, smiles, and raises his eyebrows as if to say, I am going to wet the bed tonight, and it's gonna be awesome.

"Tell you what. I'm gonna give you to the count of 10 to get your lying, yella', no-good keister off my property before I pump your guts full of lead."

It's a Wonderful Life- "No man is a failure who has friends"

Christmas Vacation-"hey Griswold! where the hell do you think your going to put that Christmas tree?"
"why don't you bend over and ill show ya"
"you cant talk to me like that"
"i wasn't talking to you, i was talking to her"

Clark: [Finally revealing his Christmas Bonus] It's a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club.
Eddie: [Overwhelmed, almost choking on his eggnog] Clark, that's the gift that keeps on giving throughout the entire year.

Bond Bonus: The World is Not Enough: I thought Christmas came only once a year

For the record the movie Elf sucks and is a movie I wanted to walk out on. It sucks. A Christmas story is very average and I am tempted to say it blows. The kid in the movie comes off a pussy with the narrator. It's eh.

1 comment:

  1. Buzz your girlfriend... woof- best line!

    dont hate on Elf its a great movie!!!

    I agree Christmas Story is average not a huge fan but its more of a traditon than good Christmas movie.

    ReplyDelete