Friday, October 2, 2009

5 Picks for Saturday

Ok so I'm going to pick agianst the spread in 5 of the biggest games of the weekend. We will track the picks to see if I'm worth betting on.

mailto:Wisconsin@Minnesota -Noon ESPN. Minny is giving 1 here and I will take them. 27-24.

LSU @ Georgia- 3:30 ABC. Georgia is minus 2.5 and I will take them. Neither team has played well thus far. Georgia 30 LSU 24.

Washington @ Notre Dame 3:30 NBC. Notre Dame minus 13.5. Smart money says to Washington to cover here. Notre Dame 27 Washington 16.

USC @ Cal -8 ABC. Cal is getting 6.5. Cal is usually the chic pick to be USC but they never do. I'll go against the numbers here and take Cal outright.

Oklahoma @ Miami- 8 ABC. Miami is getting 7 at home here. It's embarrising that thousands of tickets still remain for this clash. I'll be rooting for the Canes to kill any hope of an OU title run. I'll take the Canes to cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment