Friday, October 2, 2009

Movies with best replay value

These are movies that if you had just seen you would have no problem with watching again. They likely have alot of depth and they have aged well.

The Big Lewbowski- This movie is a classic. The first time I watched it, I didn't even like it all that much, but I found myself appreciating the characters over time. I can recall watching this movie 4 nights straight at one point.

Fight Club- Watched this movie on HBO after it first came out and thought it was wierd but good. In my college years I really began to appreciate the dialouge of this movie. This is another movie that I can throw on one week after another if Im so inclined.

Caddyshack- Always good for laughs. The movie was funny when I was a kid and it's funny now.

Clerks- You could put alot of Kevin Smith movies here because of the great dialouge. You often find yourself laughing at different parts of the movie because it has so much depth.

Terminator 2 Judgement Day- Great non stop action. The movie is entertaining enough to warrant watching just about everytime its on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment