Wednesday, October 14, 2009

5 Picks for Saturday

Wow 4-1 last week. 6-4 on the year. Here's 5 for Saturday.

Oklahoma vs. Texas. Noon ABC. Game is at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas and how badly would I like to be there. Texas is favored by 3 and I will take them to win. History would suggest the game won't be wire to wire but the tough thing to do is pick the winner.

Iowa @ Wisconsin(-1) Noon ESPN. I will take Wisconsin to win at home and finally end the Iowa hype. It's a matter of time trust me.

USC @ ND(+11.5) 3:30 NBC. I can't believe I'm doing this but I think ND covers here. USC is not good enough offensively to destroy the ND defense.

Virgina Tech(-3) @ Georgia Tech 6 ESPN. I think VT wins here so I'll assume they cover.

South Carolina(+17) @ Bama 7:45 ESPN. I think South Carolina can cover the spread here because of their defense. It will be a question of how well SC takes care of the football.

No comments:

Post a Comment